Vilnius City Tour audio guide one round 11 languges
Get an excellent introduction to Vilnius on sightseeing bus tour with audio guide in 11 languages (Spanish, Swedish, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian).
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Discover Vilnius by sightseeing bus audio guided tour. Get a great orientation of the city, with brief information about a host of landmarks.
Catch the minibus at Cathedral Square, and set off to pass the vast 14th-century Presidential Palace, and Gothic style Town Hall, around which the city developed. Continue down Rudininku Street in the medieval heart of Vilnius, driving towards the KGB Museum (in the old KGB headquarters), and Parliament building. Go into the Menagerie district, on the banks of the River Neris.
Continue to St. Peter’s and Paul’s Church, a masterpiece of the 17th-century Baroque. Drive past the Gothic churches of St. Anne and Bernadine, with its flying buttresses. Get panoramic views from the Hill of Subacius, ending at the Gates of Dawn, the last surviving of the city’s original gates.
Departure Point :Tours bus stop in Odminiu square at the front of Cathedral square bell tower.
Return Detail :Tours bus stop in Odminiu square at the front of Cathedral square bell tower.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.