Vilnius Husky Dog Sledding
Husky farm is located about 40 minutes ride away from Vilnius. The length of the tour depends on the number of the participants. Mostly it takes up to two hours without the husky dog ride and three hours with a ride. Service includes Husky farm tour, transfers to and back to the venue, English speaking tour guide. Activity is recommended for the small groups with the booking of the tour in advance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour at the farm
What's excluded :
- Learn how to become a ‘Musher’ - take the reins and experience the challenge of driving a dog sled complete with a team of beautiful working Husky Dogs. This activity offers a unique opportunity to try your hand at the ancient practice of ‘mushing’ as you steer your sled at the speed of dog with four ‘paw’ drive.
What we offer is: spectacular HUSKY SLED RIDES jolly games with Inuit visits to Indian village surrounded by enchanting beauty of the Neris regional park; food, prepared on fire, in an ethnographic homestead of the XX century; etc. All these and much more we have prepared in order to make your stay in Lithuania as special as possible!
The length of the tour depends on the number of the participants.
Husky dog sledding activity is seasonal and only available during the cold season, until there is enough snow.
Also, there is a possibility to visit a farm without husky dog sledding.
Departure Point :Vilnius city centre (Hotel).
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Vilnius city centre (Hotel).
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Recommended to have comfortable and warm clothes.
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people is needed). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.