Vilnius Interactive Treasure Hunt
Welcome to Vilnius and to the official Interactive Vilnius Treasure Hunt. This a team city challenges where you in a non-traditional way discovers Vilnius Treasures: the sites, history, cultural experiences and local people. In teams you to complete a number of tasks while exploring around in the town. The teams have to solve clues in order to find destination like monuments, local weird objects, interact with locals, drink typical drinks in a bar, find the inscription on a wall etc.
You will try local beverages, food and learn something about Lithuanian culture in a fun and interactive way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Best experience of Vilnius
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - What the teams needs to buy is not included is the main fee
- Snacks - The charges at the end point is not included in the main fee
Vilnius Official Interactive Treasure hunt is an incentive team event, where teams in a non-traditional way discovers Vilnius Treasures; the sites, history, locals and culture. NEWS! This event can also be booked in Druskininkai, Trakai & Kaunas (more on the way).
Your group is divided into teams and each are issued a team pack which consists of a list of Photo Challenges, Scavenger Challenges and Local Knowledge Challenges. Each group should provide a digital camera.
The goal is to complete as many challenges as possible in given time and in the most creative way. You win by solving the Challenges which leads you to the treasures of Vilnius. The Winning Team receives the Reward.
At the end point (bar, conference room, restaurant etc..) we receive answers and calculate points. Meanwhile the teams can have a meal, or just talk about the day with a drink. Optional but recommended is the highlight of the day as we go through a selection of the group’s photos and videos (think Polka with locals!), and as you can imagine, as each photo/video appears the other groups all either complain bitterly that they haven’t completed the challenge properly or applaud a challenge completed well!
Departure Point :Vilnius Old Town, Vilnius, Lithuania
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any location you would require
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/16/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Each extra person above 15 persons is 15 Euro per person
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.