Vilnius Old Town 2-hour Ghost Tour
A little known fact: lurking within the shadowy corners of the ancient buildings in Vilnius Old Town exist cheerful, romantic, and sometimes angry ghosts!
When the sun goes down over the Vilnius Old town, it’s time to go for a walk. Enjoy this 2-hour ghost walk and learn about the intricate history of this fascinating capital led by an expert guide.
Meet the ghosts of the Vilnius University Library and hear tale of spooky happenings in the National Museum. Listen to fun stories about the Royal Palace and visit the haunted yard of Piles Street 22. Be thrilled by paranormal stories as you stand in the Basilian monastery churchyard.
You will visit some of the most historic sites in Vilnius, encountering both a fun and informative tour. You will be left feeling acquainted with this ancient city in more ways than one!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vilnius Old Town, Vilnius 01129 Lithuania
Enjoy a fun, informative, and spooky tour of the old town after sunset
Hear tales of Vilnius from your expert guide
Walk through the narrow streets whilst listening to rich stories of the city's history
Visit the University Library, Royal Palace, and the Basilian monastery churchyard
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cathedral Square, Katedros aikštė, Vilnius 01143, Lithuania
Return Detail :Vilnius Old Town, Vilnius, Lithuania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.