Vilnius Private Tour to The Hill of Crosses Near Siauliai
Discover Siauliai's remarkable Hill of Crosses on a private tour from Vilnius. Just a short drive north of Siauliai, the Hill of Crosses is home to thousands of crosses left by pilgrims over the centuries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan from 3+ pax
- Transport in car for 1-2 pax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotel in Vilnius
- Entry/Admission - Kryziu Kalnas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit the Hill of Crosses near Siauliai, where the Pope John Paul II held the most highly attended mass in the country during his visit to Lithuania in 1993.
It is believed that the first crosses were placed here just after the 1831 uprising, and today the hill is home to thousands of all different sizes and colours. Interspersed amongst the crosses are traditional Lithuanian koplytstulpis - wooden figures - and magnificent stone statues of Christ.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your chosen Vilnius City HotelDates: DailyReturn point: Tour concludes at original point of departure
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.