Vilnius sightseeing walking - driving tour
* Private tour which covers the Unesco heritage old town and other the most impressive districts of Vilnius
* Unique wooden district, japaneese cherry garden, drive along river Nemunas and symbol of baroque architecture St. Peter and Paul's church would be coverd with transportation
* Rich historical overview and dialog about every day life, food, traditions
* Suggestions for restaurants, museums and shopping
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide service and transportation up to 6 pax
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, food.
- The tour starts whith a pick up from the client hotel. The old town is coverd on foot. Chathedral square with The Palace of Grand Dukes and Gediminas castle would be visited. Presidential Palace and one of the oldest Easter Europe university, Vilnius University would be next. Jewish district would uncover spectaclular jewish Vilna history and Stikliu or glass street would bring you to the world of lithuanian craftsmen and producers. Town hall square, The Orthodox church of St. Spirit and The Gates of Dawn are symbols of Vilnius religious diversity. Before we would start the driving part, the gothic corner, bohemian district of artists Uzupis and amber museum would be covered. Duration 4 hours
Departure Point :The tour starts after pick uo from your hotel if it is located in the old town
Departure Time :Upon your request
Return Detail :Up to your request
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seat upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.