Vilnius Sunset Footbike Tour
Explore the variety of urban and natural landscapes of Vilnius in the most relaxed and informative yet still active way. On our footbike tour you will see some of the most important sights of the city like Cathedral, Gediminas-Castle, St. Anne’s Church, Vilnius University, explore artistic Užupis and cozy green areas of wooden Žvėrynas as well as reach the Parliament, former KGB Building and enjoy a pleasant forest ride though the largest park in the city Vingis. An expert guide will help you to discover some more of the hidden gems along the way and tell some history and insider stories about the city. Footbike is easy to handle, fun to ride and great to cover city distances.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of footbike, helmet, rain poncho
- Proffessional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea and cake for the sunset picnic.
- Bottled water - 0,5L of tap water
- Photos of the tour made by guide will be sent afterwards
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uzupis, Uzupio str. 2A, Vilnius 01200 Lithuania
Ride through the Republic of Uzupis, read Constitution of Uzupis, cross the bridges of Vilnia river.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Anne's Church, Maironio g. 8, Vilnius 01124 Lithuania
See one of the iconic churches of Vilnius and hear the history from the guide.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Vilnius Cathedral Square, Vilnius 01143 Lithuania
See the monuments of Vilnius Old Town like Cathedral, Gediminas Castle, Palace of the Grand Dukes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gediminas Avenue, Vilnius Lithuania
Ride on the bike lane of the main street of Vilnius city centre. See the Parliament, former KGB building, National Library on the way and learn the history from the guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas), Universiteto 3, Vilnius Lithuania
See one of the oldest universities in North and East Europe and Presidential Palace.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Vingis Park, M.K. Ciurlionio gatve, Vilnius Lithuania
Enjoy the ride through the largest park in Vilnius and have a sunset picnic with tea and pie.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Paplaujos tiltas, Vilnius 01201, Lithuania
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.