Vilnius Walking Tour: Old Town and Užupis Republic
See top Vilnius attractions, visit quirky neighborhoods and sample tasty Lithuanian tidbits and beer on a 3-hour city walking tour! With a local guide to show you around, your tour includes visits to Vilnius’ UNESCO-listed Old Town, St Anne’s Church and the neighborhood of Uzupis. Learn about the city’s culture and history, and then finish the tour inside a local craft beer bar sampling some local delicacies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beer tasting (or soft drink)
- Local English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vilnius Old Town, Vilnius 01129 Lithuania
Seeing shops selling different cuisines as well as
countless Orthodox and Catholic churches. Admire the beautiful Baroque architecture, learn about the city as a thriving medieval town
Stop At: Uzupis, Uzupio str. 2A, Vilnius 01200 Lithuania
Discover the trendy neighborhood of Uzupis, and soak up the bohemian ambiance that abounds. Favored by artists, musicians and
free-spirited souls, Uzupis refers to itself as an independent republic and even has its own president! Admire its gritty street art while
learning about the district, and have your camera ready to capture some of the sights that make Uzupis so unique.
Stop At: St. Anne's Church, Maironio g. 8, Vilnius 01124 Lithuania
A place of worship that Napoleon visited and reportedly wanted to take home
Stop At: Vilnius Urban Adventures, Uzupio str. 23 Vilnius Cathedral’s belfry, Vilnius 01202 Lithuania
Meet your guide by Vilnius Cathedral and then set off on your walking tour of the city. A fusion of Lithuanian, Jewish, Polish and Russian
Departure Point :Cathedral Clock Tower, Katedros varpinė, Vilnius 01143, Lithuania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Užupis, Vilnius, Lithuania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years; ID may be required
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.