In this tour you will visit the Vinciguerra Glacier, located in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Enjoy adventure day trip include ice hike.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Specialized guide
- Lunch (sandwich, sweet biscuit and muesli)
- Personal insurance
What's excluded :
- We will start crossing
Andorra Valley and Grande Stream in north direction to go into the forest ascending steep slopes that will lead us towards the valley of
Vinciguerra Glacier. Once we are out of the vegetation line, a final ascend on stone ground will take us to
Laguna de los Témpanos at the bottom of the glacier. When we achieve our goal, lunch and a hot beverage will give us enough strength for putting on the
crampons and make a trip on the millennial ice of Vinciguerra Glacier. After this unforgettable experience the return will be done to Andorra Valley by the same way.
• Duracion: 7 hours Trekking
• Departure Time:9 A.M.Return Time: 4 P.M.
Departure Point :Hotels in Ushuaia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should bring:
- A bottle of water
- Waterproof and warm clothes
- Shoes for walking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.