Vineyard & Buggy tour in Huacachina / 1 day tour from Lima
Come along to this fascinating full day tour from in Huacachina from Lima. We visit Tacama which is the oldest vineyard in southamerica and sample different types of wine and pisco (Peruvian Brandy) will being guided for an expert to learn about the whole process. At the end of the tour you have the chance to have a fancy lunch at the beautiful restaurant into the vineyard. After lunch we drive half an hour to Huacachina which has a gorgeous oasis and it's surrounded by huge dunes. We walk for 5 minutes in the sand until we reach the dunebuggy and this is when the fun part starts. During the dunebuggy tour we stop in the pick of the dunes to use the sandboards, take pictures and at the end have a nice sunset watching. Don't miss this adventure if you have one day available in Lima.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dunebuggy tour and sandboarding / 2 hours
- Guided tour in Tacama
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine and pisco
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tacama
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huacachina, Huacachina, Ica Region
Huacachina is an oasis located in the desert of Ica, 4 hours south from Lima. It is known for its beaty, huge dunes and incredible sunsets. One of the must do things in Huacachina is taking a dunebuggy tour which many people describe as a roller coaster. Taking this activity is very worth it and it will also allow you to practice ski or sandboarding.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tacama, Camino Real S/N La Tinguina, Ica 11000 Peru
Tamaca is located in the valley of Ica, very close to Huacachina. It started working in 1546 and it's the oldest vineyard in southamerica. Now a days Tacama has became in one of the biggest producers of wine and a Peruvian brandy called Pisco.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Ica, Ica, Ica Region
Ica is the city where we will visit the vineyards and Huacachina to do the dunebuggy tour. Ica is known as the agricultural miracle due to it is quite crazy that in a desert can be grown different kinds of fruit trees.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.