Vineyard & Peña de Bernal from Mexico City in a day
While you are in Mexico City, do not miss the opportunity to visit a vineyard in Querétaro. Where you will get to know the winemaking, you will taste a delicious snack gourmet and of course, enjoy the exquisite taste of a unique wine. In addition, you will visit Peña de Bernal, one of the largest monoliths in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round transportation from a meeting point
- Bilingual guide Tour in vineyards and barrel cellar
- Tasting of two red wines (young and aging)
- Snack Gourmet: Baguette with Crudités
- Drinks: natural or flavor water and glass of young red wine 3oz
- Visit to Peña de Bernal
- Bottling of 375 ml of red wine, if the options is selected
- Entry/Admission - Vinedos Puerta del Lobo
What's excluded :
- Optional tips
- Pick up & drop off in hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Pena de Bernal, Queretaro City Mexico
We will leave in the morning from our meeting point in the center of Mexico City.
During our trip, we will see the landscape of the center of Mexico. We will arrive directly at Peña de Bernal, where you will have time to admire the most popular rock that gives name to the town
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bernal, Bernal, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
We will do a walking tour at Bernal.
After the walking tour, you will have free time to buy souvenirs, take photos, etc. On sundays, there are many handmade crafts markets at the streets of Bernal. Take advantage of the authentic crafts of this pintoresc town
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Vinedos Puerta del Lobo, Carretera La Griega a El Lobo Km 4.5 El Marqués, Querétaro, México., Queretaro City 76249 Mexico
Visit the church and the Arts School.
After this guided visit, you will have free time to take photos, have lunch and relax at the Allende Garden.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Calle Liverpool 169, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Col Juárez, CDMX, Mexico
2: Hostal Amigo, Isabel La Católica 61-A, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wine tasting is allowed only for +18 years old
- We recommend you to wear a cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.