Vineyards & Winery Tasting -Wine Tour
Mask is compulsory due to the new situation.
We will meet at the indicated location in order to make it easy for everyone.
The maximum capacity of this experience is 6 people (for bigger groups, please contact us).
We will direct to Bollullos Par del Condado (about 30 minutes driving), region of Huelva, where first of all, we will visit the only and unique wine museum in this region. There we will get an idea of the kind of wines that are made in this area of Spain. Afterwards, we will jump into some vineyards, (if the weather is with us) to see the real beginning of this wine making process. You will see, smell, touch and feel the different grapes. And last but not least, we will visit a beautiful winery from DO Huelva where we will enjoy a wine tasting and some nibbles, included the first wine of … in the world! (to be discovered at the winery).
Hopefully, you will be back with one of the greatest wine experience you have ever had in your life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Different Wines´ styles
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bollullos Par del Condado, Bollullos Par del Condado, Province of Huelva, Andalucia
To explore Do Huelva!
As we are going to visit a vineyard, I recommend a confortable shoes and a hut, as it can be very hot during summer...
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Edificio Prevision Española, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 25a, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.