Vinincunca Rainbow Mountain Cusco
We are specialized in offering tailored services for travellers. Throughout the years, we developed a wide experience in tourism services with our team of trained tourism professionals
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- The tour starts from 04:150 with the passenger’s hotel pickup. We go east of Cusco, for a 2-hour trip in private van / bus passing by traditional villages like Checacupe & Pitumarca before arriving in Panpachiri, the village where starts the trek.
We will ascend the high Andean valley (puna) for about 1 hour 30 minutes surrounded by a landscape of straw and ichu (Andean bunch grass which grows in the mountains around 3600 meters above sea level). On the way we'll see inhabitants dressed with their traditional colorful clothes and herds of lamas and alpacas peacefully grazing around. On arrival, the view from the Rainbow mountain (Montaña del Arco Iris) is spectacular: colored valleys and the Ausangate snow top. We'll take time to size this enigmatic site and immortalize it with the many pics and videos you will inevitably shoot.
Once the camera memories are full, we'll go back to the starting point (1 hour and a half) where we will have a lunch before driving back to Cusco where we'll arrive at around 5 pm.
Breakfast and lunch.
Trilingual English ,Spanich & Quechua speaking guide.
Oxigen bottles first aid kit
Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Si el pasajero se encuentra fuera del centro histórico de cusco se hará una previa coordinación donde recogerlo.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.