Vintage Car Tour Experience in Tuscany
On board of fascinating classic cars you will join us to discover the most enchanting and unknown places among the hills of Florence, Siena and Pisa, crossing unusual landscapes. The charm of vintage cars, history and natural beauty will join in an incredible experience. You can drive dream cars, swap them at each stop with other guests, or be a passenger and enjoy the experience in total relax.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Vintage car
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montespertoli, Montespertoli, Tuscany
We will stop for about 10 minutes in the countryside near Montespertoli, in the Florentine Chianti to admire breathtaking views and to take unforgettable photos
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Montaione, Montaione, Tuscany
A stop to enjoy a good glass of wine, a coffee or taste typical local products in a wonderful location immersed in the countryside between Florence, Siena and Pisa
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: San Miniato, San Miniato, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
With our vintage cars we will cross the historic center of this beautiful medieval village, passing through its enchanting streets and admiring the majestic tower of the Federician era that dominates the entire valley.
Departure Point :Slow Drive - Tuscany, Via Cesare Battisti, 62, 50054 Fucecchio FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.