Vintage car tour to Terezín concentration camp
Concentration camp and Jewish ghetto, the only institution of its kind in the country is located north to Prague. It‘s about 1 hour drive from Prague and during the time you will spent there you will take a guided tour that will take about 2 hours.
This former garrison town was built in the 18th century. During the World War II this large area was converted by the Nazis to a place of suffering. You will visit Memorial and learn the history behind the walls of one of the largest camps in the Czech Republic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Theresienstadt concentration camp
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Theresienstadt concentration camp, Principova alej 304, 411 55 Terezín, Czechia
You will visit the memorials museum and much more it is just up to you
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere in the city centre
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.