Vintage Cars Prague - Grand City Tour 120min / 2-6 pers.
This tour perfectly fits all who wants to enjoy Prague from the seat of the luxury vintage Mercedes car. The driver will point you out at some famous buildings and monument and tell you all you need to know about Prague. The driver will take you through all the city in two hours the most effective and legal way. You will spend time with the local person and you will see more of the city beauties in less time. During your tour you will have many photo opportunities, just sit and relax with a glass of prosecco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Bottle of prosecco and glasses included
- Local guide
- Vintage luxury car
- Free pick up at your hotel
- Drop-off anywhere you prefer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1/3, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Visit unique Astronomical clock! "Must see" when traveling to Prague:)
Pass By: The Old-New Synagogue, Maiselova 18, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
One of the oldest synagogues in Europe from the 13th century.
Pass By: Spanish Synagogue, Jewish Museum in Prague, Vezenska 141/1, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
See the most decorative synagogue in Prague.
Pass By: Parizska Street, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
You will see the most exclusive street in Prague.
Pass By: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
We will ride through the biggest inhabited castle complex in the world, amazing experience!
Pass By: Queen Anne's Summer Palace, Marianske hradby 52/1, Prague Czech Republic
Summer residence of the Prague Castle.
Pass By: Loreta Praha, Loretanske Namesti 7, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
Beautiful church in Italian style.
Pass By: Rudolfinum, Alsovo Nabrezi, 12, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Typical place for cultural events in Prague
Pass By: National Theater, Narodni 223/2, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Stunning building with gold shiny roof
Pass By: Prasna brana, Namesti Republiky, 5 Stare Mesto, Prague Czech Republic
a lace where was stored a gun powder in the past
Pass By: Narodni Muzeum, Vaclavske Namesti 68 Nove Mesto, Prague 115 79 Czech Republic
Building of Czech national museum
Pass By: The Estates Theatre, Zhelezna 540/11, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Famous theatre where Mozart played the first time Don Giovanni dedicated to Prague
Pass By: Vaclavske namEsti, Vaclavske namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Famous Prague square where we had the Velvet revolution
Departure Point :Rytířská 536, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you at your hotel or place of your stay or at our meeting point at Rytířská street.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.