Vintage Styled Electric-Bike Hire Explore Byron Bay and Surrounds
We offer state of the art vintage inspired super cool electric bikes to explore the Bay and surrounds in style. They are available from our solar powered Pods on the south side of town. Cruise to the lighthouse or many of the world famous beaches. Get to the places other travellers miss and head to the hills to experience the local produce growers and village eateries such as The Farm, Harvest Newrybar and Brookies Gin Distillary.
There are waterfalls within range as our bikes will take you over 60kms in comfort and ease. We are happy to help you build a itinerary and see what makes this place so special.
per adult from
1 to 21 days
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sunshine Cycles, Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
You can ride up to the Light house, Visit Watego's for a swim and spot some whales and dolphins playing in the bay. Head out to the Arts and Industry estate and to The Farm for lunch and shopping.
Take a ride to tour Brookies Gin Distillery and Newrybar and Harvest. Head to Broken Head and explore the area and find your own piece of paradise for a picnic.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kingscliff Beach, New South Wales 2487, Australia
Explore down south to Cabarita and headlands. Then ride out to Tropical Fruit World and Red Earth Brewery.
Take a ride north and along the river to Fingal to see the amazing headlands and visit the Maritime Museum, Cubby Bakehouse and Seheoak Shack.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: 121 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
2: Bayshore Drive, Bayshore Dr, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
3: 76 Marine Parade, Kingscliff NSW 2487, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.