Vintage VW Hippie Tour to Malibu with wine tasting
Discover Malibu landscapes and wine culture while cruising in a classic 1972 VW camper van. Enjoy wine tasting, ocean views and beautiful mountains with vineyards.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - One Wine Tasting (4 types of wine)
- Snacks - Cheese, salami and baguette plate
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malibu Pier, 23000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265-4936
Malibu Pier is a Southern California icon in an area once called the Riviera of America. The historic landmark is located in the heart of California's surf culture. Surfers from around the world come to Surfrider Beach adjacent to Malibu Pier, known for its three-point break that offers rides of 300 yards or more. The festive seaside atmosphere of good food and fun is returning to the famous pier. Restaurants offering classic seaside dishes complement the pier's beautiful coastal location and rich history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: California Department Of Parks & Recreation, 9000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
Malibu stretches 27 miles along the Pacific coast west of the Los Angeles basin. This part of the coast runs east-west forming the northern edge of Santa Monica Bay, backed by the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains that rise right up from the water leaving only a narrow strip of land between the beach and the hills. There is one road that traverses the coastal strip, the famous Pacific Coast Highway, always called PCH. It is also CA-1 but if you ask for that you will probably get a blank look.
Departure Point :Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Minimum two travellers required for this experience to be scheduled. We are currently unable to combine random guests together in order to reduce the spread of the virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.