VIP 8-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht Tour to Palancar Beach w/Premium Bar & Chef
A personal favorite! You'll get a welcome drink before departing from Puerto Aventuras. We'll cruise across the Caribbean sea an anchor in one of the most spectacular beaches you’ve ever laid eyes on called Playa Palancar. This is a secluded pristine beach and clear aquamarine sea makes it an ideal place to snorkel.
This tour includes your own personal chef onboard with a premium open bar with unlimited drinks AND 5 bottles of Möet Chandon champagne included on this VIP tour.
Snorkel the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world, the Mesoamerican Reef and get up close and personal with all sorts of tropical fish and sea life. Along the way back you’ll see the sunset over the jungle region of the Riviera Maya; just another beautiful part of this biodiverse region.
For lunch/dinner you get to choose between a variety of menus for you personal chef to prepare for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- 3-course lunch/dinner with private chef
- 5 bottles of champagne included
- Premium brand open bar w/ unlimited drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Swim with turtles
- Use of snorkel gear and life jackets
- Fishing gear
- Restroom on board
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy this luxury 8-hour VIP tour with your own personal chef and premium brand open bar.
We depart from Puerto Aventuras and cruise across the Caribbean to the southern part of Cozumel Island. On our voyage we’ll be troll fishing from the yacht. You're free to participate and help reel in your catch which can also be prepared fresh onboard.
We'll anchor in front of one of the most spectacular beaches you’ve ever laid eyes on called Playa Palancar. This is a secluded and incredibly pristine beach and the clear aquamarine sea makes it an ideal place to snorkel the reef.
While you snorkel, your very own personal chef prepares the first course of your meal from the menu selection of your choice.* You can enjoy your meal onboard the yacht or we can serve you on the beach under the shade of a “palapa” with your feet in the sand! No matter what you decide, your view is sure to be amazing. Breathe in paradise, eat freshly made food, and sip on cocktails and refreshments from a VIP Premium bar. It's heaven on Earth for sure. And, there are also 5 bottles of Möet Chandon champagne on board, so a group cheers may be in order at this moment as well!
After lunch, we'll snorkel at another nearby reef where you can get up close and personal with all sorts of fish and reef life. Your personal chef will then serve the rest of your meal which you can enjoy with a cold beer, wine, or cocktail from the premium open bar. We’ll then leisurely head back to the marina. Along the way back you’ll see the sunset over the jungle region of the Riviera Maya; just another beautiful part of this biodiverse region.
*For lunch/dinner you may choose between the following menus (or request a different option in advance if you have dietary restrictions):
• Japanese fusion
• Italian fusion
• El Mexicano
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Riviera Elite Private Yacht Tours, Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian/Vegan options (and other dietary restrictions) available, please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children and young adults 18 years and under must be accompanied by at least one adult
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.