VIP Aloha Nui Snorkel Adventure w/ optional SCUBA from Lahaina
VIP tour, 12 passengers Max.
Blue Water Maui has several unique and innovative features that are exclusive experiences for our guests.
Unlike other tour companies, we don't advertise a destination because we want your experience to be as good as possible, so we pick the best locations with the best conditions for each day.
Blue Water Maui is the only snorkel tour on West Maui with a true SCUBA diving experience. No SNUBA or fake diving with us, just the real deal and led by the best Dive Instructors in Hawaii!
We are also the only tour operator on Maui with giant floating islands we attach to the boat. They can hold up to 17 people and are great for lounging after snorkeling, drift snorkeling for beginner swimmers, or just walking on water!
There's no soggy lunch wraps on a snorkel tour with Blue Water Maui! We only serve fresh chef prepared lunches, homemade banana bread and fresh fruit along with plenty of drinks.
per adult from
What's included :
- State and Local Taxes
- Any fuel surcharges
- Lunch - Chef prepared lunch is provided
- Professional guide
- New "Cressi" Snorkel and SCUBA Gear
- Blue Water Maui Floating Islands
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Homemade Banana Bread and Fresh Fruit
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
VIP Snorkel and optional SCUBA tour - limited to 12 Passengers Max.
Get ready for your best day on Maui!
Our Adventures are custom tailored to snorkel locations with the best conditions for YOUR trip. We typically anchor at a minimum of two snorkel sites. We have dozens of sites we frequent, including those on Lanai and Maui, including Menele Bay, Sharkfin, Dino, Lighthouse, Club Lanai, 1st and 2nd Cathedral, Shipwrecks, Honolua Bay, Olowalu, Shark Pit, Mala Pier and others.
On this adventure there is optional SCUBA diving for both certified divers and new divers through our Discover Diving Experience. Blue Water Maui is the only snorkel tour on West Maui with a true SCUBA diving experience.
We are also the only company with giant floating islands we attach to the boat.
While snorkeling and diving expect to see with turtles and abundant marine life and experience beautiful coral gardens and we often encounter dolphins.
This Adventure has it all with “Aloha Nui”!
Chef prepared lunch, homemade banana bread, fresh fruit and drinks are provided.
• Blue Water Maui, 1201 Front St Mala Boat Ramp, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1723
Departure Point :Mala Boat Ramp, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- **We MUST have lead traveller's MOBILE PHONE and EMAIL.** As our tours are susceptible to the weather, we are not responsible for any cancellations or re-scheduling without this information.
- This tour requires in-water activity waivers be completed before the tour starts. Electronic waivers will be sent in the confirmation email.
- Minimum age of 4 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.