Vip Aurora Tour
The Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis are a spectacular natural phenomenon, often seen dancing around in fantastic colours across the Northern sky. Enjoy the privacy of your party on this tour.We provide Tea/Coffee.This tour is dependent on weather and sightings are not guaranteed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fairbanks, Fairbanks, Alaska
Our tour will start At 12:30 am with picking up our guests at their Hotel,Airbnb or Fairbanks International Airport .Then we will head to a prime location which the guide chooses based on the weather conditions.Once you arrive at the Aurora viewing location the guide will provide hot beverages Tea/Cocoa and Snacks.Then our guests will be able to take pictures and enjoy the scenery.The length of the tour is 4 hours and our guests have about 3 hours and 30 minutes for Aurora Viewing.Then we will head back to Fairbanks and we will drop off our guests at the same places we picked them up.This tour is private and we can take only 4 passengers per trip for a more personalized experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Fairbanks Intl Airport, 6450 Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.