VIP Bok Tower and Citrus Small Group Day Trip from Orlando
Journey to The Florida Hill Country. outside the theme parks and city lie a different world known as old Florida. Large rolling hills, orange groves, and historic monuments. You will have a personal photographer to create memories to last a lifetime.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from hotel and airports
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bok Tower Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bok Tower Gardens, 1151 Tower Blvd, Lake Wales, FL 33853-3470
One of Florida's most beautiful locations. This America's Taj Mahal. Also known as The Singing Tower. The grounds are lush and covered with citrus trees and tropical foliage. They beautiful Spanish style Pinewood Estate is also on the grounds.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Spook Hill, Lake Wales, FL
Is the spot actually haunted? According to legend it is. When you put your car in neutral it goes up the hill backwards all by itself!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Florida's Natural Visitor Center, 20160 Hwy 27, Lake Wales, FL 33853-2425
See how this empire in the Florida Citrus industry is one of America's most popular. A small museum, samples, gift shop, and photo opportunities.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Anne Shrine Road, Lake Wales, FL 33898
This place is a spot of legend. Known to heal the sick and weary. This place was abandoned by the church and is today is an abandoned grotto.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Orlando Intl Airport, 1 Jeff Fuqua Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32827
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.