Vip Catamaran - Full Day Side By Side
Enjoy a fun-filled day on the coast of Punta Cana, where you will go snorkeling on a reef area and visit the Underwater Museum. Relax and feast on a restaurant at the beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea. We will end the journey swimming in the ecological reserve Ojos Indígenas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks on board.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Tips and photos.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Get on board a Caribbean Sea Catamaran and cruise the coast of Punta Cana. Step into the water and snorkel on a beautiful reef area. Then, we will keep sailing to reach the Underwater Museum, a brand-new attraction in this area where you will discover further sea beauty.
For relaxing, you will enjoy an international buffet-style meal at Las Brassas, a beachfront restaurant with spectacular views. Enjoy a feast with a complete menu featuring ceviche PuntaCana, mozzarella with rucula salad, chicken and shrimp kebab, mixed salad, white rice, mixed vegetables, and Lobster. Plus, assortment of desserts, sangria, and wine
To round things up we´ll go to Playa Blanca’s natural pool enjoying a drink in a spectacular and private location in the middle of the Caribbean Sea.
• Snorkel on the reef
• Visit the Ecological Reserve Ojos Indígenas and the Underwater Museum
• Full lunch menu including lobster at a restaurant on the beach
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimsuit sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen and closed shoes for walking on the reserve. Don't forget to bring your camera and extra money for tips and souvenirs.
- It is not recommended for people with health problems or during pregnancy.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.