VIP Chichen Itza Private Tour - Luxury Car
- Get early and avoid the crowds.
- Shortest travel time (we take the fastest toll highway).
- Luxury car.
- Certified Arqueologcial Guide all day.
- Full flexibility, everything is donde at your pace.
- Free time in all activities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified guide.
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site.
- Passenger insurance.
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the buffet
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Be the first to arrive and live this magical place by your own.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote San Lorenzo Oxman, Yucatán, Mexico
Jump into one of the most impressive open sky Cenotes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro De Valladolid Yucatán, Calle 44 201, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Walk in a beautiful Colonial Town and enjoy an amazing lunch at a local restaurant (food included)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum & Riviera Maya. We pick you up at the lobby of your hotel or Airbnb.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.