VIP City Bus Tour From San Jose
A unique double decker bus will take you and your small group to downtown San Jose from your hotel to witness the city’s main historical landmarks. During a guided 5-hour tour, be immersed in a panoramic cultural experience and gain a better understanding of Costa Rica’s evolution. Depending on the tour option chosen, you can enjoy lunch or dinner. You'll also be welcomed with a drink!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in a double decker bus
- Professional guide
- Welcome drink
- Folk music
- Typical lunch or dinner (if upgrade selected)
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Nacional Costa Rica
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market (Mercado Central), San Jose Costa Rica
Meet your guide at your hotel prior to your selected pickup time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Teatro Nacional Costa Rica, Second Ave. and Fifth St., San Jose Costa Rica
You will go to San Jose Downtown where the first European Style double decker bus in Costa Rica will be waiting for you to start the city tour with all the comfort and the best panoramic views. A bilingual guide will explain the details of the main attractions.
On the other hand, an on-board waiter will serve you beverages from the country. The tour includes a welcome cocktail, stops on the best places in town. Two brief walking tours where you can become familiar with San Jose. During the walking tour you will visit the National Stadium, the Central Market, the National Theater, La Sabana Metropolitan Park, Paseo Colon, Second Avenue, Braulio Carrillo City Park, Mercedes Church, Los Boyeros Mural, The Metropolitan Cathedral, Melico Salazar Theater, Democracy Plaza, National Park, The Metallic School Building and emblematic buildings of the city of San José, culture and history.
You can later enjoy a marimba folk music in the comfort of the bus; as it is an itinerary tour, there is no free time between activities. At the end of the tour, you'll be returned to your hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear light clothing and comfortable shoes
- As a suggestion, bring a light jacket and camera
- Minimum of 2 passengers required in order for the tour to operate; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled
- Maximum is 15 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.