VIP Coba Private Tour
- Deep clean and sanitize van and equipment (done for every tour).
- VIP Private Tour. Just for you.
- Get early & avoid the crowds.
- Feel the Jungle without the midday heat.
- Climb the tallest pyramid in the Riviera Maya.
- Watch the horizon over Nohoch Mul (Coba).
- Ride a bicycle or Mayan limousine in the Jungle (you choose).
- Jump & refresh in an open sky Cenote.
- Feel the crystalline cold water of the underground rivers in your body.
- Explore a cave.
- Eat the best fresh ceviche in the Riviera Maya from local fishermen restaurant.
- Everything is done at your pace. No rush.
- Customize the schedule if you want.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified archeological guide.
- English speaking local expert all day.
- Entrance fee to the archeological site.
- Bicycle or Mayan Limousine (you choose).
- Professional and disinfected premium snorkel equipment.
- Open Cenote entrance fee.
- Cave & Underground River entrance fee.
- Free time in all activities.
- Private Transportation.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Passenger insurance.
- Cold bottled water all day.
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Xunaan-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Taak Bi Ha
What's excluded :
- Don’t forget your towel & swimsuit.
- Don’t forget comfortable shoes.
- Don’t forget a good sunscreen.
- Not included - Lunch at a Local Restaurant (optional).
- Not included - Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
You will have 60 minutes to walk on this beautiful place with a guide. After an introduction to the site you will receive a bicycle to ride thorugh the jungle to get to main pyramid. Your guide will ride with you and make some stops to explain everything you want to know wabout this site and then you will have 60 minutes to climb the pyramid and explore the place by yourself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Xunaan-Ha, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
This is an open Cenote where you will have a lot of fun jumping and swimming.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Taak Bi Ha, Parque Dos Ojos Cenote S/N, Taak Bi, Xel-Ha, 77762 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico Taak bi, Tulum 77762 Mexico
This is an amazing cave and underground river. You will walk, swim and explore secret passages.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum & any place in the Riviera Maya. We pick you up at the lobby of your hotel or Airbnb. Suggested pickup time is 7.00 am but we are happy to accommodate the schedule to your wishes.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.