VIP Colosseum, Arena Floor and Ancient Rome
Immerse yourself in Ancient Rome on a small group tour of the Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill. Enjoy the company of an expert tour guide, who will bring these incredible sites to life and answer all of your questions.
Your tour begins as you skip the ticket lines at the Colosseum, and walk straight into the global icon of Rome. With special access to the arena floor, stride out through the gladiator’s gate and stand where the gladiators fought for their lives. Look down into the arena dungeons and gaze skyward to see the immense Colosseum all around you. Continue on to the Roman Forum, the social, political, and religious hub of Ancient Rome. Feel transported back in time as you admire the towering ruins that have survived millennia, and listen as your guide enthrals you with stories of political treachery and drama.
Complete your tour as you climb the Palatine Hill. Believed to be the founding place for Rome as a city, the hill became the richest neighbourhood of Ancient Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live Guide
- Fast Track Access
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Arco di Tito
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Pick up and dropp off from Hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
One of the most iconic sites of Rome, the Colosseum is a must-see on any trip to the Eternal City. Beat the notoriously long queues outside as your guide whisks you inside the magnificent structure. Enjoy the views from the different tiers of the Colosseum as your guide entertains you with stories of gladiator fights and spectacles.
Enjoy special access to the arena floor of the Colosseum, and stand in the very spot where gladiators fought to the death. Learn the shocking stories of the fights that occurred here as you take in the spectacular panoramic view of the Colosseum from this exclusive spot.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Your small-group tour continues at the Roman Forum, home to the many ruins that once formed the centre of activity in Ancient Rome. Wander the streets once walked by Emperors as you marvel at the incredible preservation of temples, villas, and arches. Let your imagination roam and immerse yourself in the everyday life of Ancient Romans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arco di Tito, Via Sacra 1 Foro Romano, 00186 Rome Italy
Marvel up-close at the tremendous Arch of Titus, erected on the main street of the Roman Forum in the first century AD. Learn about Emperor Domitian’s construction of the triumphal arch to commemorate the victories of his father and brother, Titus. Admire its spectacular design and sheer scale as you witness the architectural prowess of the ancient world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Complete your Ancient Rome experience as you climb the Palatine Hill. One of the seven famous hills of Rome, the Palatine is particularly revered for its mythical importance as the origin of the city. Now, visitors can enjoy the spectacular sweeping views from the hill, including Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus, and of course the Colosseum
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza del Arco di Costantino, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via della Salara Vecchia, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- • In the case of inclement weather (rain, snow, frost…), the arena floor may be closed off without notice. Entry through the gladiators’ gate will not be affected but access onto the arena floor will be prohibited.
- • A copy of ID is required to enter the Colosseum
- • Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- • Aerosols, sharp objects and large backpacks will not be allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.