VIP Colosseum Express Small Group tour | Only Tour
Bypass the queue with this 1-hour Skip-the-Line Small-Group official Colosseum guided tour.
Optimize your time and Explore Rome's most symbolic monument with a tour that makes it easy and fun for all ages.
Learn about the fantastic amphitheater's history from a guide with an art and archaeology background.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Colosseum walking guided tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets (tickets is included ONLY if you booked the "ticket" option)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Meet your guide and enjoy panoramic views of the best-preserved part of the Colosseum. Get a detailed description of the Colosseum from the outside, before skipping the long lines to step inside.
Your guide will entertain you with tales of sea-battles, and tell you about the cages where the lions were kept. Imagine the roar of the crowd as their blood-lust was met. Continue to the 2nd tiers for the best views of the Colosseum, inside and out.
Small groups of 25 people or fewer are guaranteed, so choose your time schedule and join us!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Entrance tickets to be paid at the meeting point
- The entrance timings to the Colosseum listed here are indicative and subject to availability per each time slot. If the chosen time is not available, we will book the next available time slot.
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- Activity subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pets are not allowed
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers at the Colosseum entrance. If the temperature is above 37.5 °, access will not be possible. No refund will be made.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.