VIP Colosseum Guided Tour with Palatine Hill & Roman Forum Included
Explore the best of the Eternal City assisted by a professional tour guide into the Colosseum and also the Ancient City - Palatine Hill & The Roman Forum.
Learn more about the greatest empire of all times, the advanced construction techniques used by the Roman engineers to build the Flavian Amphitheatre in less than a decade almost 2000 years ago and relive the ancient gladiatorial fights through the anecdotes provided by our expert speaking friendly guides.
Discover the Palatine Hill where, according to the legend, Romulus and Romulus the twin brothers raised by the legendary she-wolf and get the best panoramic bird-eye view over Ancient Rome from the top of Palatine Hill.
The guided tour includes also visiting the Roman Forum. Among the many attractions that can be seen by visiting the Forum, we enumerate just a few: The Temple of Julius Caesar, Arch of Titus, The Senate House & many other magnificent temples & ruins waiting to be explored.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Brand new headsets to clearly hear the guide
- Fast Track Tickets for Colosseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forum
- Assistance on Spot & 24/7 Customer Support
- Official Live Guided Tour for Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- A bottle of still/sparkling water
- Rome City Map
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ludus Magnus, Piazza del Colosseo Via Labicana, Rome Italy
Before officially starting the guided tour we will meet in front of the Ludus Magnus, the ancient Gladiatorial School. Our Guide will provide interesting insights about how it used to be, the training & fights the gladiators were used to have.
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The tour will start by visiting the Colosseum with our official licensed guide. Tour will last for approximately 1hour and it will allow you to visit inside of the Colosseum and the 1st floor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The last part of the tour concludes with an impressive visit into the Roman Forum, once known as the beating heart of the Roman Empire. Our expert speaking tour guide will provide you with amazing insights about how it was once into the marvelous Forum, how the Romans used to live & you will learn more about the administration buildings, temples & ruins that are still able to be seen during the visit. Also, our friendly guides will explain to you useful informations about the Senate buildings, the temple of Julius Caesar & much more will be provided during your unforgettable visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
After visiting Colosseum with our guide we will have a short break, and then we will start the 2nd part of the tour by visiting the amazing Palatine Hill, where according to the legend, the twin brothers Romulus & Remus founded Rome.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 14, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.