VIP Colosseum Semi-Private Small Group 1-hour Tour - Skip the Line Entrance
Value your time here in Rome! Avoid long lines and crowded group tours to better experience a back in time travel through the Ancient World.
Enjoy a Semi-Private Skip-the-Line 1-hour Tour (max 12 pax) of the Colosseum. Bypass the queue to avoid long waits. Go back in time, hear about the fascinating and terrifying history of the Colosseum, including the bloody gladiator battles that once took place here, and explore the first and second tiers for great views. Walking tour led by a professional guide with audio headset system included.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Colosseum Skip-the-Line Entrance
- Small Group (max 12 pax)
- Official Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the attractions
- Food & Drinks
- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Visit the Colosseum, and value your time here in Rome, enjoying a special skip-the-line entry.
You will walk around the first and the second tiers, and you'll enjoy
the best inside and outside view of the Colosseum!
Learn about the spectacular games and bloody battles that were held inside. Listen about the incredible ability of the gladiators and the violent fighting between exotic animals.
Your guide will keep you entertained with stories of sea-battles, executions, and the excitement of the spectators attending the most spectacular, fantastic, and expensive games in human history.
You will also hear about the techniques of construction invented by the Romans, and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers building the Colosseum, getting detailed information about the trapdoors and all the mechanisms used to animate the games.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Max. 12 pax per group
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- To get inside the Colosseum it used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers at the Colosseum entrance too. If the temperature is above 37.5 ° C (99,5°F), access will not be possible. No refund will be available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.