VIP Experience - Private Boat
When you book a VIP Tour, you will get a raft all to yourselves, along with our professional guide. So if you what a romantic and private tour, a boat for you and family or friends, or you'd like us to create an unique adventure, send us a message and we'll do our best to make it happen!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Everyone will have a PFD (personal floatation device) and water-repelling jacket if needed.
What's excluded :
For those with something special to celebrate… for those on their honeymoon (or maybe you are looking to pop the question?) or for those just looking to enjoy the experience all to themselves… we created the VIP experience.
You receive the same exceptional service, the same inspiring river float, the same amazing guide to take care of all the details for you… you just get to enjoy it all to yourself!
A VIP tour can be reserved on any of our daily tours and seats a maximum of 10 guests per raft.
Departure Point :Public Boat Launch Parking Lot, Rundle Dr, Canmore, AB T1W, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please see our Website and click on: Contact Us. You will find our Covid-19 Plan.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.