VIP Gyeongju Day Trip from Busan Including UNESCO World Heritage Sites
During this 8-hour small group tour, your dedicated guide and driver will take you around the beautiful city of Gyeongju. Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites, Bulguk Temple and Seokguram Grotto, as well as other important historic places. This tour also includes lunch, entrance fees, and transportation.
* This tour requires a minimum of 2 to operate; if this requirement is not met the tour may be cancelled.
* VIP Tour will be operated with Mercedes S class sedan instead of Starex Van.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned luxurious sedan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in Busan, Gyeongju or from Haeundae Subway Station. Learn about Gyeongju, a coastal city rich with culture and history.
Itinerary as follows:
1. Shilla Kingdom Theater
Tourists can enjoy short film of Shilla Kimdom dynasty.
2. Gyochon Traditional Village
Located in Gyeongju-si, Gyeongju Gyochon Traditional Village is a hanok village that allows visitors a look inside life of Choi Clan.
3. Daereungwon Tomb Complex
Large ancient tombs of kings and nobles of the Silla Kingdom can be seen around Gyeongju at the Daereungwon Tomb Complex (Cheonmachong Tomb). There are twenty-three large tombs located here; the most famous being Cheonmachong and Hwangnamdaechong.
4. Cheomseongdae Observatory
Cheomseongdae is the oldest existing astronomical observatory in Asia. Constructed during the reign of Queen Seon-deok, it was used for observing the stars in order to forecast the weather. This stone structure is a beautiful combination of straight lines and curves, and was designated as a National Treasure December 20, 1962.
5. Bulguk Temple [UNESCO World Heritage]
Bulguk Temple is the representative relic of Gyeongju and was designated as a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO in 1995. The beauty of the temple itself and the artistic touch of the stone relics are known throughout the world.
6. Seokguram Grotto [UNESCO World Heritage]
Seokguram, located on Tohamsan Mountain, is the representative stone temple of Korea. Designated as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1995, it is an artificial stone temple made of granite. The construction was started by Kim Dae-Seong in 751 during the reign of King Gyeong-Deok of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC - AD 935) and it was finished twenty-four years later in 774.
7. Gyeongju Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond
According to the historical records of Samguk-sagi, Wolji Pond was built during the 14th year of King Munmu of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC-935 AD). Small mountains were created inside the palace walls, beautiful flowers were planted, and rare animals were brought in to create an exquisitely exotic garden fit for royalty. The pond was originally built in Wolseung Fortress (built in 101 AD during the Silla period), but the fortress was destroyed and now lies in ruins.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Busan or in Gyeongju or Haeundae Subway Station
Departure Time :Around 8 am. The exact pick-up time will be notified before the tour date.
Return Detail :Your hotel in Busan or in Gyeongju or Haeundae Subway Station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear a comfortable shoes (high heels are not recommended)
- Sun screen is recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply (2). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.