VIP Hollywood and Beverly Hills PRIVATE Day Tour
Have Fun Tours has been in business for over 12 years with a 5 Star Rating on Trip Advisor. As native Californians, we have extensive knowledge of local tourist spots and hidden gems. We leverage our familiarity with the places where we tour to create a one-of-a-kind experience for you and your loved ones.
We tap into our network of reputable companies, popular theme parks, and influential people in Hollywood and surrounding areas to provide you with exclusive travel deals. Aside from public tours, we offer special private trips that feature once-in-a-lifetime opportunities such as taking part in a meet and greet with Mario Lopez. At Have Fun Tours, we always come up with new ways to design tours that match your thirst for adventure. Whether you want to feel the adrenaline rush of surfing or relax as you sail away on a cruise, you can count on us to assist you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- On board bathroom
We'll give you an up-close and personal look at the lifestyles of the rich and famous, discovering the legendary glitz and glamour of Hollywood. We’ll stop by Capitol Records, The Walk of Fame, the Disney El Capitan Theatre, Grauman’s Chinese Theatre with the star’s hand and footprints in cement, the Dolby Academy Awards, and see an incredible view of the Hollywood Sign. We'll drive down Rodeo Drive and see the street where the rich and famous shop, passing by The Beverly Wilshire Hotel where Pretty Woman was filmed. We’ll continue our adventure as we discover Melrose Avenue, the Jim Henson Muppets Studio, Kat Von D’s famous Tatoo Parlor, Pink’s Hot Dogs and CBS Studios. On Sunset Blvd, we’ll discover all the legendary comedy clubs and Discos that were the home to all the famous comedians and rock bands. On our way out of town, we'll head to the legendary Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach before heading home.
This particular tour is for a Private Custom Tour. You rent the entire van for your group or family of 1 - 14 people. The set price of $1050.00 for 8 hours, includes pick up and drop off at a predetermined location.
Departure Point :Orange County, CA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call for pick up location that is not listed.Airports
- John Wayne Airport, 18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Long Beach, California
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/29/2019 - 10/24/2021
Friday: 08:30 AM - 03:30 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vans are sanitized with UVC Sanitizing Wands before pickup and throughout the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.