VIP Meet and Assist upon arrival at Cairo Airport- (with Hotel Private Transfer)
Enjoy our special OFFER!
Get 15% cash back on meet & assist product for every time you reserve one of our tours on TripAdvisor.
Our target is to meet your expectations. For all those passengers who need to save time and effort, Twitter Egypt Travel is proud to offer VIP Meet and Greet services at Cairo International Airport. You will certainly not only avoid any possible inconvenience due to the crowd of the airport or whatever reason, but you will also have a smooth arrival from the very first moment till you reach your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Our gentle representative will await you with a sign with your name. Then, he will accompany you to assure you an easy passage through the airport and to facilitate ending all due procedures (like visa and collecting luggage..etc.) Whether you are alone or with family or on a business trip, you will receive the utmost care. We also offer you transfer from the airport to your hotel accompanied by or representative who would be glad to assist you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Enjoy Twitter Egypt Travel VIP Meet and Greet Services.
- Have a smooth passage through the airport with the full assistance of our representative.
- Have a comfortable transfer from Cairo International Airport to your Hotel in Cairo or Giza by private car and don’t worry any more about taxi or other transportation.
- We provide 24/7 arrival transfer services.
- One-way private transfer (Arrival or Departure)
- Professional driver
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entry visa.
- Upon your arrival at Cairo International airport, our welcoming Twitter Egypt Travel representative will be awaiting you, usually in the area before passport control at the meeting point for the tourism representatives (with a sign showing guests’ names+ Company name & logo). He will provide you with full assistance and make sure to facilitate finishing everything very smoothly; such as all due procedures, fast track immigration, customs, getting visa, porter assistance and luggage collection. Twitter Egypt Travel Representative will accompany you in your transfer by a private car from the airport to your hotel in Cairo or Giza. He will be glad to help you finishing hotel check in procedures if needed. We also offer additional experiences in Cairo.
Departure Point :
We will meet you at the meeting point for the tourism representatives, The earliest point we can meet after you get out of the plane ,Before passport control.
AirportsCairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt - Your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of flight.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.