VIP Prague Segway Tour Around Monastic Breweries
This Great Segway Tour shows you very old breweries where the Czech beloved beer is produced! Swap your 2 feet for 2 wheels and see more of Prague than you ever imagined. This tour gives you free beer taste and you will enjoy it privately without any other guests.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Original Segway personal transporter
- Raincoat (optional)
- Free drink
- A practice run before the tour
- Free beer taste
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brevnovsky Klaster, Marketska 28/1, Prague 160 00 Czech Republic
is one of the places where monks strive to continue the tradition of life led by the Order of St. Benedict.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brevnovsky klasterni pivovar sv. Vojtecha, Marketska 28/1, Prague 16900 Czech Republic
The Břevnov Brewery is connected to the oldest documented brewery in the Czech Republic in the Břevnov Monastery founded in 993. Beer production was interrupted several times in history and resumed in 2011.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Strahov stadium, Vanickova Vaničkova, Prague 160 00 Czech Republic
The Strahov Stadium is the stadium with the largest area in the world. Its capacity is 250,000 seats, of which 56,000 are for seating. Since March 6, 2003, the concrete grandstands have been registered on the list of cultural monuments of the Czech Republic.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Brevnov, Brevnov, Prague, Bohemia
Břevnov is first mentioned in the 10th century. The most important historical building and center of education is the Břevnov Monastery. On April 27, 1907, he was promoted to a town by Francis Joseph I, according to legend, by mistake. It remained an independent city until the end of 1921, after which it became part of the capital. Together with Liboc and Střešovice, he formed the then Prague XVIII.
Pass By: Strahov Monastery, Strahovske Nadvori 1/132, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
The Strahov Monastery, fully known as the Royal Canonry of the Premonstratensian Order in Strahov, is the oldest Premonstratensian monastery in Bohemia, founded in 1143, and one of the most important architectural monuments in the Czech Republic.
Departure Point :Holečkova 780/43, Smíchov, 150 00 Praha-Praha 5, Czechia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.