VIP Private Negril Yacht Cruise and Rick's Cafe (up to 20 People)
Welcome to SUN Queen, your VIP yacht cruise
BOOKING COST INCLUDES UP TO 20 PERSONS ...
set sail along the coastline of Negril in style, cruising the 7 mile beach to the cliffs of the West End, from the second you step aboard, your adventure begins, with a chilled glass of Rum Punch in hand, listen to the IRIE vibes of Reggae music, getting you ready for your time onboard with us.
Snorkeling on the Coral Reef, Swimming in the caves and a stop at the Famous Ricks Café to watch the fearless Cliff jumpers.
If its a Morning or Sunset cruise for a Wedding, a Friends and family get together or just two lovebirds, we have a trip for you.
Watch the sun go down as we sail back after your amazing day...YAH MON..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Full Onboard buffet available at an extra cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
We drop for a short time you may swim over
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Negril Cliffs, West End, Negril Jamaica
Snorkel at the coral reef
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Negril, Negril, Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
We do a pick up from most resorts on the 7 mile beach please email for info complimentary
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please email 24 Hours before the cruise to confime
- Transport can be arranged to and from Yacht for a small fee,
- Palidium Resort based on 20 persons $15 pp round trip, payment to be made the day before the cruise
- Montego Bay based on 20 persons $22 pp round trip, payment to be made the day before the cruise
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.