Vip Private Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums Tour
Join us on this incredible journey in a Private tour and enter to the astoundingly beautiful Vatican City, home to some of the most famous collections of art & architecture in the world.
Be lead by your professional private guide who will bring to life the fantastic art, history and architecture housed within the walls of this beautiful city's 7 km of galleries, chapels and rooms.
On your tour you will beat the crowd skipping the long ticket lines, walking through the incredible collections of the Vatican Museums and then move on to the Sistine Chapel and see Michelangelo painted ceiling described in detail by your professional tour guide.
After this you will visit St. Peters Basilica from a priority access and St. Peters final resting place, where also many popes are buried.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Vatican Museum Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long ticket lines
- Private Expert Guide
- Assitance on site and from our office near the Vatican
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Leone IV, 6, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
The Agency is located just a few steps from the Metro A stop Ottaviano.
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You will meet your Private Guide at our office and you will go with Skip-The-Line tickets having a priority access into the Museum.
An expert English speaking guide will take you on a journey to The Vatican City home possibly the most famous tourist destination in the world. The Vatican museums attract with its ancient Roman and Greek statuary collections of the Renaissance popes, Muse's rooms, Circular room with Hercules, the Gallery of Maps and the rooms of Raphael, millions of fervent religious supporters and interested visitors each year. Join us to see the fantastic art, history, and architecture housed within the walls of this beautiful city's 7 km of galleries, chapels and rooms, overlooking the Vatican Gardens. Start your adventure with the main part of the tour seeing all of the very best parts of the museums like explained in detail by your professional private guide. Then you will move on to the Sistine Chapel and see the breathtaking Last Judgement of Michelangelo, a project which changed the course of Western art and is regarded as one of the major artistic accomplishments of human civilization.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Continuing on through the St.Peter's Basilica, you will marvel at the masterpieces of Bernini's Canopy (the largest bronze object in the world) and at the awe-inspiring Pietà Michelangelo's masterpiece.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Leone IV, 6, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your tickets will be held by the guide for collection on the day of the tour. You will be required to present this voucher. If you have purchased a discounted option you will be asked to show a photo ID in exchange for your tickets.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time. If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- On Wednesday, due to the weekly Papal Audience, and on religious ceremony there is a possibility that St Peter's Basilica will be unavailable during which the access to St Peter's Basilica is closed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.