VIP Speedboat tickets from Santa Rosa (Border with Brazil) to Iquitos (Peru)
Dreaming of travelling around the Amazon?
Maybe we can help you booking these difficult tickets.
The speedboat leaves every monday, wednesday and fridays from Santa Rota, a hop away from Tabatinga, Brazil.
From there you will sail for 12 hours down the river until Iquitos in Peru.
The speedboat is new and well kept, and it has all legal authorizations to operate!
You will be paying for the VIP area of the speedboat!
They serve water and fizzy drinks on the VIP area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Amazon Amazing Tours
What's excluded :
- Dreaming of traveling through the Amazon?
Perhaps we can help you book these difficult tickets.
The motorboat leaves every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from Santa Rosa, at an average distance from Tabatinga, in Brazil.
From there you will sail for 12 hours downstream to Iquitos in Peru wich is your final destination.
The motorboat is new and well maintained, and has all legal permits to operate!
Departure Point :Santa Rosa, Peru
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Iquitos, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.