VIP: Steamboat Natchez Dinner Cruise with Private Boat and Engine Room Tour
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. Indulge in a luxurious evening in New Orleans on the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS -- the newest vessel to the French Quarter riverfront -- with this Viator Exclusive. After being welcomed aboard with a Champagne cocktail, go on a private boat and pilot house tour led by the first mate. Then settle into your reserved seat in the dining room and listen to live jazz as you savor a dinner full of local favorites. If you are looking for a little more, upgrade your cruise to include an open bar option for the entire duration. Don’t miss this opportunity to cruise through New Orleans in style on an exclusive Viator tour that can’t be booked anywhere else!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour paddle-wheel boat cruise with live jazz entertainment
- Private boat and pilot house tour led by the first mate
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live jazz, craft cocktails, and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat. Make sure you check out all four decks. The top deck view is a sight to see!
Pose for a photo as you board -- you'll receive a print as a souvenir of this exclusive experience that can only be booked through Viator!
Uniformed ship staff will greet you with a Champagne cocktail served in a glass that's yours to keep. Then, follow your officer of the vessel guide on an exclusive private tour of the boat and its impressive, museum-quality pilot house. Feel free to ask questions and take photos as you tour the magnificent riverboat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Afterward, take your reserved seat and listen to the live jazz band, Dukes of Dixeland. As you listen to the Grammy-nominated group play, enjoy a shrimp cocktail and glass of house wine. Then load up on scrumptious Louisiana favorites including Gumbo and Louisiana style fish at a tableside dinner. Sit back, relax and delight in captivating night views of New Orleans as you cruise along the Mississippi for two hours.
Before your luxurious dinner cruise concludes in the French Quarter, you'll also receive a commemorative Steamboat Natchez pin and Dukes of Dixieland CD as souvenirs of your memorable night on the Mississippi.
Receive all the luxuries of the original tour, but include an open bar (call brand select cocktails, beer and house wine) for the entire duration of the cruise.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.