VIP Temazcal Private Tour
- Deep clean and sanitize van and equipment (done for every tour).
- VIP Private Tour. Just for you.
- Explore an amazing cave & underground river.
- Visit an authentic Mayan Community in the middle of the jungle.
- Experience a unique Ceremony with a Mayan Shaman.
- Clear your mind & clean your body in a mystical Temazcal.
- Jump & refresh in an open sky Cenote.
- Enjoy a homemade Mayan dinner.
- Everything is done at your pace. No rush.
- Customize the schedule if you want.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Snorkeling Expert.
- Entrance fee to Cave & Underground River.
- Professional and disinfected premium snorkel equipment.
- Private Mayan ceremony.
- Mayan & Spanish translator.
- Private Temazcal.
- Open Cenote.
- Homemade Mayan dinner.
- Free time in all activities.
- Private Transportation.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Passenger insurance.
- Cold bottled water all day.
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Taak Bi Ha
- Entry/Admission - Parque Dos Ojos
What's excluded :
- Don’t forget your towel & swimsuit.
- Don’t forget comfortable shoes.
- Don’t forget a good mosquito repellent.
- Not included - Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Taak Bi Ha, Parque Dos Ojos Cenote S/N, Taak Bi, Xel-Ha, 77762 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico Taak bi, Tulum 77762 Mexico
EXPLORE a UNIQUE cave with underground rivers
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque Dos Ojos, Carretera Federal Cancun-Tulum KM 124, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Visit an AUTHENTIC Mayan Community in the middle of the jungle. Experience a UNIQUE Ceremony with a Mayan SHAMAN & clear your mind and clean your body in a MYSTICAL Temazcal.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum & any place in the Riviera Maya. We pick you up at the lobby of your hotel or Airbnb. Suggested pickup time is 15.30 pm but we are happy to accommodate the schedule to your wishes.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At My Quest Concierge we deep clean and sanitize all our equipment and vans on a daily basis to guarantee the upper most safety standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.