VIP tour to Chichén Itza in a full day from Cancun or Riviera
Chichen Itzá Complete tour with all inclusive, In our tour you will have the best service so you will feel like a VIP and we will provide you everything you need to spend an incredible day in the Mayan Riviera, We will start with picking you up at your hotel to go to Yucatan, where you will visit a wonder of the world Chichén Itzá with a complete Guided tour by our certified team, then we will have the experience of visiting a real Mayan cenote at the Selva maya ecotourism center, with timw to swim and discover this amazing place and we will visit a town declared a Magic Town (Valladolid) for the beauty of its streets, its cultural heritage and great history, all with the best service, Light Breakfast, Unlimited open bar of water, sodas and beer, food buffet, certified guide and tickets for each place.
This is the most complete tour for the best price and quality.
Book now and live this experience with us
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
- Certified Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Box Lunch
- Bottled water
- Unlimited Open Bar on the Bus ( Beer, Soda, Water)
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Drink at the restaurant
- Tickets for the archaeological site of Chichen Itzá
- Cenote Swim Experience
- Visit to the Magical Town Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
What's excluded :
- Tips and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Welcome to our complete experience where you will be a VIP during all the tour, this tour and the adventure starts from your hotel in cancun or riviera maya where you will board our transportation to get to Chichen Itza, an enigmatic place, where our certified guide will give you a complete explanation about the ancient Mayan civilization, This place has a very important roll for the Mayan civilization development, in this beautiful place you will learn about history, culture and archeology, while you have the opportunity to take incredible photos of this world wonder in Mexico.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Cenote suytun in the middle of the Mayan jungle you will find this magical place where you will have time to immerse yourself in the fresh waters of a true Mayan Cenote. The beauty of nature will surprise you in this place, and you will have the opportunity to swim in this amazing natural pool with the clearest waters. Let yourself be in touch with the Mother Nature in this magical and historical place
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Valladolid is one of the Magical Towns of Mexico for its beauty, architecture and traditions, one of the places that you must know, a true Mexican town that will take you to know the real Mexico.
Another experience that you will never forget.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text messageEvery service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our providers and coworkers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of COVID19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.