Virtual Cooking Class: The Spanish Paella Experience
Spain’s most famous rice dish needs no introduction, but not everyone knows the secrets of making it in the traditional Spanish way. Join Arantxa, a Madrid local who is passionate about all things Spanish cooking and cuisine, and learn how to make Spain’s most iconic dish in the comfort of your own home. This is a sure crowd-pleaser that both kids and adults alike will love!
But learning how to make paella with a professional chef is just part of your Spanish cooking journey. You’ll also discover how to use paprika the Spanish way, hear the stories behind the world’s most expensive spice and why it makes your paella special, and learn exactly what kind of rice to use in your paella to ensure that it turns out perfectly cooked.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Virtual cooking class led by a professionally trained Spanish food expert
What's excluded :
- **Please note all times for this experience are listed in CEST (Central European Summer Time)**
Virtually travel to Madrid and spend an hour with Arantxa, a Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef who is passionate about Spain’s local cuisine.
Learn how to cook paella and the secrets behind its prized ingredients, including the most expensive spice in the world.
Learn the do’s and don’ts in the world of paella so you can cook better at home (or eat better on your next trip to Spain!)
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.