Virtual Cultural Immersion
The Indian culture is colossal and extensive to say the least and I would love to give travelers a little glimpse of our beautiful traditions and lifestyle.
Get a glimpse into our vast culture and traditions. This is an opportunity to explore the Indian culture very intimately as its core lies in Hinduism, as it forms the majority.
In this session get accustomed to our Sanskrit Shlokas and daily customs. Learn, Understand and Recite Shlokas and be mesmerized by some parables related to them.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- List of Shloks we learn along with the translation and transliterations.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: India, India
This landmark is just because the website asks for one. This is a virtual experience and thus no landmark is needed.
Departure Point :India
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.