Virtual Experience: Treasures of Egypt Guided Tour in Washington DC
Virtual Online Tours
If you’ve been thinking of an educational recreation, enjoy a 2-hour guided Treasures of Egypt Virtual Tour in Washington DC. The Owner and Founder of Zohery Tours, Dr. Ali Zohery, Ph.D. will present Treasures of Egypt Virtual Tour from Zoom video conferencing application. Dr Zohery with Egyptology background will take you back in history and explore the Treasures of the Land of the Pharaohs and answer any questions in your mind about Egypt the Cradle of the Civilization.
per adult from
What's included :
- Virtual Online Experience in Washington DC
- Tours hosted by Dr. Ali Zohery, who has a background in Egyptology
- Explore the Treasures of the Land of the Pharaohs
- Answer any questions in your mind about Egypt the Cradle of the Civilization
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Washington DC, Washington DC, District of Columbia
Virtual Online Tours
Dear guests, it’s been a tough few weeks for the world as we adjust to a new normal amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Many of us, on orders of practicing social distancing staying inside, cancel plans, and rework our daily routines.
During this time, we feel your pain and share your grief because we’re all on the same inside. If you’ve been thinking of an educational recreation, Zohery Tours presents Virtual Online tours of Washington DC. The virtual presentations are conducted by Dr Ali Zohery, Ph.D. The founder and the Owner of Zohery Tours. We will be offering 3 main programs, each of which will showcase a different tour. The duration of the Tours is two hours. You will be regaled with a live narration of the underlying history and significance of the top monuments and main attractions of Washington, DC, the capital city (including the Grand Tour and African American Heritage), Alexandria and Mt. Vernon and Treasures of Egypt.
Each presentation will be illustrated by a slide presentation of the various landmarks of DC. Once you book a tour, you will be sent a link to join the presentation via Zoom videoconferencing application 15 minutes before it starts. You will then be invited to watch the presentation of your choice in the comfort of your home with your loved ones. You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the session.
1) Virtual Online Grand Tour of Washington DC
2) Virtual Online Alexandria and Mt. Vernon Tour
3) Virtual Online Treasures of Egypt Tour
4) Virtual Online African American Heritage Tour of Washington DC
The cost of the each tour is $49 per Family.
(when you click, you will be taken to the reservation page where you will be able to choose the tour you’re interested in).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Washington, DC, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.