Virtual History, Legends and Lore Old Town Stroll of Albuquerque
The Virtual History, Legends & Lore Old Town Stroll provides a richer and deeper look into many more locations than can be experienced on our Daily 90-minute Guided Walking Tours.
See how the historic Old Town area has developed and changed since 1706. Compare modern day photos with historic images to gain a feeling of what life in the Wild West was really like. Our mission is to share the past history and the current vitality of this beloved and most visited Albuquerque destination.
AbqTours has provided memorable experiences for over 200,000 Guests since April 2001 and is rated 5-Stars on TripAdvisor. Featured on some of your favorite shows including Weird Travels, The Dead Files, In Plain Sight, Coast to Coast Radio and numerous other News, Radio and Print media. With 20 years’ of Guiding Tours, we KNOW Old Town!
per adult from
120 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- View Virtual Old Town Stroll as many times as you would like in one week
- Entry/Admission - Albuquerque Old Town
What's excluded :
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet, Android Phones with Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge browsers.
- Visit: Albuquerque Old Town, N Plaza St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104
• 27 Old Town Locations
• 360 degree & Aerial views: pan, zoom & rotate
• Audio Guide
• 227 Photos
• 10 Informative & fun Old Town/Albuquerque Videos + 8 Curious & unexplained Ghost Stories & Videos from our popular Ghost Tour of Old Town
• Text Guide for each Historic Location
• Plaques, Historic Markers & Historic Buildings
• Stories of the people who lived & died in Old Town
• Informative fun facts, trivia, & downloads
• Activities for Kids
• Easy Navigation aids for the novice or expert alike - Pause, resume, repeat, jump to any location & more!
• Over 2-hours of Old Town’s History, Legends & Lore
PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet, Android Phones: If your device can stream movies or videos (like Netflix) view the Virtual Tour using: Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge browsers.
After purchase, you will be emailed your Log-In & Password information. You have up to 1-week to enjoy viewing the Tour online as many times as you like!
Departure Point :Albuquerque Old Town, N Plaza St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104
Departure Time :9/18/2020 - 12/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Download and watch at home on your PC or Mobile Device
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are certified by the State of New Mexico for having and following COVID SAFE PRACTICES.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.