Virtual Olive Oil Experience: Learn, Taste & Cook with Spanish EVOO
Join Spain travel expert and Madrid local Yvonne as she takes you on a trip to the south of Spain to follow the journey of a succulent Spanish olive from tree branch to tabletop. Along the way, you’ll learn the history of how olives came to Spain and the exact process of extracting their juice to make olive oil. Yvonne will clear up any confusion about the differences between the various virgin categories of olive oil and show you what to look for when buying a bottle of olive oil.
At the end of your journey, you’ll do a fun olive oil tasting with some slurping and mouth-swirling involved (be warned!). And finally, you’ll prepare your own delicious Spanish snack at home using the simplest of ingredients and showcasing your best olive oil. You’ll never want to snack on anything else after you’ve tried this!
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Virtual experience with a Spanish food and olive oil expert
What's excluded :
- **Please note all times for this experience are listed in CEST (Central European Summer Time)**
Virtually travel to Madrid and spend an hour with Yvonne, who has traveled all over Spain and is passionate about the cuisine, especially olive oil!
Discover the difference between the virgin categories of olive oil and what to look for when choosing a bottle to use at home.
Get creative in the kitchen as you learn to prepare a deliciously simple snack—a favorite afternoon snack among Spanish kids!
• Olive oil snack
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.