Virtual Room - 40-50min VR Time Travel Escape Room Adventure for 2+ Players
The future of entertainment is now here with Virtual Room – the world’s best team-based VR experience located in central Sydney.
Experience a truly immersive and mind-blowing adventure with your friends, family or colleagues as you communicate and work together in a totally realistic virtual world.
Your mission is to help save the world and you and your team of 2-4 players will travel back into historical periods of time such as ancient Egypt and the medieval ages to solve the puzzles and challenges.
Each player has their own dedicated room, specially designed and equipped with the latest VR gear. You will get to move around, search for items, manipulate objects and collaborate with your fellow team members.
It’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before - immersion, freedom, adrenaline, the ultimate thrill!
Fun for all ages (no gore or horror) - friends, families (ages 10+), birthday parties, kids’ parties, hens/bucks nights, school groups and corporate team building.
per adult from
What's included :
- 40 - 50 minute multiplayer VR experience
- In Game Photo Opp
- Real life Photo Opp
What's excluded :
You will arrive at Virtual Room Sydney's central location, on George St in Sydney city.
Our friendly Gamemaster will brief your group and set each player up in their own VR room with the HTC Vive headsets.
Once briefed you will enter the virtual training room where you will spend a few minutes getting familiar with the VR equipment.
You will then embark on a mind-blowing time travel adventure with your teammates - travelling back to 5 different periods of time. You will communicate and collaborate to hopefully solve the mission and save the world!
Once the mission is finished, you will have both an in-game and normal photo shoot.
• Virtual Room: Virtual Reality Sydney, 393 George St Level 5, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Departure Point :393 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable from the age of 10 years onwards
- No motion sickness guaranteed
- Centrally located in the CBD ( Its a 5min walk from Wynyard, City Hall, Martin Place)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Each player has their own room & they will join their friends virtually only - All customers wear a small, soft, disposable ninja mask so they won’t touch the headset - Staff will instruct customers to put equipment on by themselves - Dedicated premise, with no more than 20 people at anytime
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.