Virtual Tour by Buenos Aires. VIrtualy Visit to the City
**Price is per device. You can select "one person" and experience this with your family.**
Would you like to experience Buenos Aires?
Get a great introduction to the city with this 1-hour virtual experience to enjoy Buenos Aires at the speed of the landscape while we drive through the streets of this unique city. Relax in your couch as if you were in the front seat of our car and travel virtually to one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Covering the highlights of Buenos Aires, this is an ideal way to orient yourself in the city, providing a great alternative to travel from the comfort of your house.
• You will be assisted by a profesional tour guide with live commentaries, so you will be able to ask any questions you may have.
• Learn about the history and curiosities of strategic areas of Buenos Aires.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obelisco de Buenos Aires, Avenida 9 de Julio s/n Plaza de la Republica, Buenos Aires C1073ABA Argentina
The main landmark of Buenos Aires.
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
Renowned for its phenomenal acoustics and stunning architecture, the Colón theatre is considered one of the best opera houses in the world, together with La Scala in Milán, the Opera Garnier in Paris and the Royal Opera House in London.
Designed by Francesco Tamburini, Victor Meano and Jules Dormal, and built over 20 years, the theatre opened in 1908 and went on to host some of the most important conductors, singers and dancers of the twentieth century, including Igor Stravinsky, Herbert von Karajan, Daniel Barenboim, Maria Callas, Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo, Rudolf Nureyev, Julio Bocca and Maximiliano Guerra.
It reopened to the public in 2010 following an ambitious restoration and renovation project undertaken by the city government.
We do not visit inside Teatro Colon, only the facade.
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 300-240, C1086AAB CABA, Argentina
Discover the important landmark buildings around the city's oldest square.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
The largest neighborhood of Buenos Aires, the greenest and the most visited by locals and tourists alike.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit Recoleta with us
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a virtual experience. Link to Zoom will be sent upon reservation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.