Virtual tour Caminito & La Boca guided tour
This walking guide tour to visit one of the most of the picturesque neighborhood in the city, with a walk of the of colorful Caminito and La Boca sites, and enjoy the most varied options that are made in each place that visits. Discover this mythical and famous district
Group Day tour. Observations: Minimum one pax.
per adult from
45 to 65 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Guided tour
- Walking tour Caminito & La Boca
- Entry/Admission - Museo Benito Quinquela Martin
What's excluded :
- Beverage and food.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera), Brandsen 805 La Boca, Buenos Aires 1161AAQ Argentina
We will visit this famous site of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Caminito, Valle Iberlucea del Dr. y Magallenes, Buenos Aires Argentina
We will visit this famous street, his shops and artists.
Stop At: Museo Benito Quinquela Martin, Avenida Pedro de Mendoza 1835 Barrio de La Boca, a media cuadra de la calle caminito, Buenos Aires C1169AAC Argentina
The Museum of Fine Arts of La Boca de Artistas Argentinos "Benito Quinquela Martín" located in the heart of La Boca is one of the institutions that the artist donated to the neighborhood boquense with the intention of creating a pole of cultural development, education and health. Committed to educational processes, the Museum promotes a conception of art as a decisive factor in the daily processes of identity construction.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Puente Transbordador Nicolas Avellaneda, Av Alte Brown y el Riachuelo, Buenos Aires Argentina
The Nicolás Avellaneda Ferry Bridge, officially the Nicolás Avellaneda Riachuelo Ferry or simply Puente Transportador is a ferry bridge located in Buenos Aires, Argentina, which was inaugurated in 1914 and operated until 1960. In 2011, work began to rehabilitate it and after 6 years, on September 27, 2017, the ferry returned to operation after 60 years of inactivity. This re-inauguration trip was made by journalists, National Roads personnel who participated in the repair of the ferry and neighbors who were selected in a draw. This is the only trip planned, and it is not yet clear what use will be given to the ferry.
Departure Point :Brandsen 805, C1161 AAQ, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- its a virtual tour 100% private tour with live guide.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.