Virtual Tour in Old Quebec with a Local Guide
*Tour time zone is (GMT-4), please check before book.
We are group of tour guides who share the passion for the history of Quebec City. We’ve created a virtual version of our successful tour "Old Quebec Walks" in order to provide a similar experience in your living room during the current travel restriction.
Through my pre-recorded videos of Old Quebec, behind-the-scene stories, and interactive games, we’ll experience this community’s culture, including its history, language, architect, food and drinks. We will also hear stories about those first settlers, King’s daughters, British soldiers and modern politic events.
I design this interactive digital experience to bring Old Quebec to you (with family and friends) at home. At the end of the experience, you’ll feel to ask me any questions about Quebec.
This online experience is designed for individuals, couples, families, or student groups who want to explore and connect. Let me know if you need a private experience for groups.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certificated tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quebec City, Quebec City, Quebec
Lower Quebec and Upper Quebec
Departure Point :Royal Place, Place Royale, Québec, QC G1K, Canada
Return Detail :Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, 1 Rue des Carrières, Québec, QC G1R 4P5, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.